Welcome to Junko Taniguchi's web page. We are experimentally studying quantum effects in low-dimensional systems of quantum fluids and solids. Especially, we are interested in superfluidity specific to one-dimensional systems. We are also exploring the sliding friction of physisorbed films at low temperatures.
Quantum Fluids and Solids
- Superfluid response of 4He confined to one-dimensional(1D) nanochannel structures
- Developments of new nano-Helmholts resonator combined with 1D nanochannels
- Pressure-induced qunautm critical phenomena of 4 in 1D nanochannels
- Friction of noble gas physisorbed films on various substrates
- Influence of superfluid overlayer onto the sliding friction of underlayer solid